Sunday, March 15, 2015

No Masala!

Great week! This morning I had a really awesome experience, my companion asked me to sit in while she got her patriarchal blessing. It was powerful! I just want to share a part of it that I though was really sweet. He pronounced a blessing upon her that she would be able to be an instrument in the Lords hand to prepare her family to receive the Gospel of Jesus Christ with full joy and sincerity. Her family is reaaaally strong in the Muslim faith, but it is amazing what the Lord can do through ONE person who has faith in Him and is willing to help Him in His work of salvation! Ibu Ribka's family has made awesome progress this week! Ibu Ribka has completely stopped smoking and drinking coffee for a week now and her girls were so excited to tell us about how they rejected tea given to them by their friends at school and that they are praying every morning and night! Please continue to pray for them as they prepare to be baptized this week! Ibu Elizabeth has also stopped smoking, but is still really struggling financially, she came alone to church yesterday because she didn't have enough money for her boys to ride the bus there and back. I know the Lord will work miracles in her family as they continue to put their trust in Him!
The Lord always provides! 
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me." Rev. 3:20
How good is the Lord? If the Savior of the world, the son of the Eternal Father just said that when we needed help we could come knock on His door, that would be amazing in itself, but He is not waiting for us to come knocking on His door when we need help, he is literally standing at OUR door, ALWAYS, knocking, waiting for US to open the door, so He can abide with us forever. What more can we ask for? How much better could it get? We have the greatest gift ever, waiting to be embraced, the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It will change your life, and continue to change your life, again and again. It has changed mine, and I have been able to see it change others. The Savior is there, when nobody else is. He knows us, He loves us, and He wants to make us into something we could never make ourselves into. I am nothing without my Savior Jesus Christ. I am more aware of that everyday. BUT we mean everything to Him, and can do and become anything with Him. I know that the full blessings of His atonement can only be received through His restored gospel and His Church, and I want everybody know about it. Share it baby! If you haven't yet received it, receive it baby! After you've receive it and feel of the joy and happiness that comes into your life because of it, you will want to share it baby! Christ lives, this is His Church and I am so blessed to be His servant. 
With so much LOVE,
Sister Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment