Sunday, March 29, 2015

Chelloooo, you've gotta a bass. (thanks paiger)

Such an amazing week!! Yesterday Elisabeth and her two boys were baptized, a miracle I will never forget! The Elders investigator, John was also baptized, it was a great day and one of the most spiritual baptismal services I've attended. One of the reasons for that was because of the love the members in the ward already have for these four children of God! The ward played such a big part in their coming to Christ, and that is what makes the difference. Elisabeth and her boys stayed at the church until about 5:00 just talking with members, they didn't want to go home. I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father allowed me to help this amazing family find truth, something they had been searching and praying for. I asked Elisabeth a while back if she was ready and willing to endure to the end, and stay strong no matter what trials lied ahead and she said something that touched my heart, she said something to the effect of "I have been searching and searching and have finally found my Fathers home on Earth, where else would I go?" Where else would we go? I testify that this is our Christ's Church, His Gospel in it's fullness. For those of us who have found our Fathers home, felt the peace and joy that comes through His Gospel, may we help others also find their way to Him. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for the opportunity to be a part of this work of salvation. I know with all my heart that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God, called by Jesus Christ himself to lead and guide us TODAY. We have a living prophet and apostles who receive direct revelation from God for us. Jesus Christ is my Savior, this is His Church, the Book of Mormon is His work and THIS is His work.
I love you!!!
Jangan Kapok,
Sister Reilly










No comments:

Post a Comment