Monday, October 13, 2014

This week was great! And even greater after I heard Rhett and Trenty killed it in their football game! :). Man I love this gospel, and I love being a missionary. The Johans are still doing good, but I don't know if they are ready to be baptized next week. They want to do it all for one, all six of them to be baptized together, and we want to make sure everyone is ready and really understands. 
I've been sending some pics of an older lady who I think in last weeks pictures was cooking on the ground, wearing a head covering. That is Ibu Margrhetta. I love her. Her daughter, Gina was baptized about a year ago and missionaries have been trying to work with her mom and dad for a while, but the the mom is just hilarious, crazy and doesn't really care too much about spiritual things. Anyways we've started really working with her these last couple weeks and just trying to build a relationship with her. Last week the dads mother passed away. The mom has just had a change of heart and more of a desire to learn. We seriously have to teach like we are teaching primary, but she understands, is repenting and coming to Christ! She has committed to be baptized and has stopped smoking and drinking coffee and tea. No matter what walk of life you are from, this gospel will bless your life, it is the answer and the way for all. I know that is true. 
I loved genaral conference so much!! I loved Uchtdorfs talk about light and truth...it is so true! TRUTH does not change! Indonesians favorite thing to say is that all religions are true...that just cannot be true. If everything is true, nothing is true! There is ONE TRUTH. ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, ONE BAPTISM. I am so glad I have found it and I am so glad I can share it will everyone! Christ lives, His gospel and His church have been restored to the Earth. 

You gotta do what ya gotta do to get your investigators to church... haha









Dengan segenap hati ;),
Sister Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment