Sunday, September 7, 2014

SUCH A GOOD WEEK!

Ibu Juhartono was baptized yesterday! I know this sounds a little relief society president-ish, but my heart was literally filled with joy as I saw Pak Juhartono baptize his wife yesterday, there is no better way to describe it. One of my favorite parts about being a missionary is getting to hand our investigators their towel as they come out of the baptismal font, that sounds strange, but seeing the look on their faces after just being baptized is something I will never forget. Pak and Ibu Juhartono's eyes were both filled with tears as they walked out of the font and I just felt like there was light radiating from both of them! Families can be together forever! What made the baptism even better was that Pak Johan's family came! I talked about them in my email last week. They came to church, even though Pak Johan is still really sick. They ended up leaving after the second hour and we thought they went home, but they just went to go get Pak Johan medicine and then they came back and stayed for the baptism also. ALSO, we went to their house on Saturday night and we taught them about the word of wisdom and on Sunday the mom was like "ya we've all stopped drinking tea and are going to follow the word of wisdom from now on" I seriously love this family so much, we are super close with the three daughters and the mom wants us to literally come over and teach them everyday. Last night we brought a member and her daughter who use to go the same church as them and she gave an awesome testimony about how this gospel has blessed her family. I LOVE THIS WORK. I love the scriptures and my i love my Savior and know without out a doubt that when we serve our brothers and sisters we are serving HIM and we will be blessed beyond measure because of it. THE GOSPEL HAS BEEN RESTORED.
Love ya!

Ibu Juhartono's baptism


My fav baby in Indo!

Sister Chapman and I walked about 6 miles to bring this man back to his home yesterday he has been hit by and car and was "wheel-chairing" himself all the way home.

Pak Johan and his family!!! (besides the youngest brother) and on the left is a member and her daughter

One of our awesome investigators Inri, she is a friend of one of the members and is great!

one more...cleaning rice!

Sister Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment