Thursday, May 15, 2014

TRUTH

Well this will be short because I just got to skype with the greatest fam ever, but it was an amazing week! Yesterday Brayen, Pak Yakubs son was baptized and it was a great day! Pak Yakub gave his testimony as the baptism and cried when he talked about how grateful he was so have been able to find the truth! Also, our golden investigator, Ibu Ari, stood up in gospel principles yesterday to introduce herself and said she had found what she has been looking for her whole life in this church! Such an awesome day and such an awesome work! I love a talk that Elder Holland gave about missionary work and the atonement...this is one quote from it..."I am convinced that missionary work is not easy because salvation is not a cheap experience. Salvation never was easy. We are the Church of Jesus Christ, this is the truth, and He is our Great Eternal Head. How could we believe it would be easy for us when it was never, ever easy for Him?" Missionary work is not easy, and life is not easy, but the Saviors life was not easy either. I don't care how hard it is or how many times we get let down as missionaries because I know there are people searching for the truth, looking and hungering for it and I will go through anything to find them and help them come unto their Savior, Jesus Christ. 
I love you! ;)
Love,
Sister Reilly






No comments:

Post a Comment