Monday, May 26, 2014

Jogja!

I'm in Jogja! So different from Malang! It is a lot more of a big city than Malang and it is very very hot, but I love it already and I know I will love it just as much as I love Malang! The work here has been pretty slow here lately, but I'm excited about getting to work here and find people who the Lord has prepared! President Donald really wants to see this ward split into two and I know we can make it happen! The members here are really awesome and I'm excited to get to know them all better and work together with them here. Today we are going to go play footsal with the members and other missionaries, footsal is so fun, I love it! We've been trying to find people like crazy these first few days and we've already met some awesome potential investigators..Can't wait to see miracles here in Jogja!! I have the best mission in the world :) 






So sweet!











My last time with Pak Yakub and Brayen! They love the temple and promised us they are going there!





My new comp!


Love you!
Dengan segenap hati,
Sister Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment