Wednesday, April 29, 2015

making a difference.



I love my mission. I feel like I'm the Lords investigator here. He's continually teaching me, humbling me, preparing me, helping me, guiding me, and ultimately shaping me into someone that can return to dwell with Him. I feel like I am making a difference here in Indonesia, but I know that really CHRIST is who makes all the difference. I have learned how to love. I have learned that love is what is most important. I have learned that Heavenly Father loves me no more than he loves the man asking for money on the bus, or the women selling fruit on the side of the road. His love is perfect.
I don't have much time, but I just want to share a little bit about my companion. What started as one of the hardest companionships for me has been one of the greatest blessings of my mission. Having my foot hurt has taught me that I cannot do anything on my own, we need the help of others! My companion has served me and helped me and throughout these few months we have learned to work together and SERVE together. We have overcome weaknesses together and grown as servants of the Lord. I want to testify that love is always the answer. It is what matters and it is what the Savior exemplifies so perfectly!
"pure christ-like love flowing from righteousness can change the world"
Jeffery R. Holland
I believe that! The work here is amazing, we have some amazing people we are teaching and hopefully I will be able to see a few of them enter in the waters of baptism before I leave! This is the greatest work!! 
Love,
Sister Reilly







No comments:

Post a Comment