Monday, July 14, 2014

Every week is great!

Awesome week! Pak Muji is getting baptized next week and we are so excited! He is such a stud in an old body! The ward is excited and love him! They also all love Pak and Ibu Juhartono and have been awesome with fellowshiping with us to help them set a date to be baptized! We've also been teaching a referral from our new member Sister Atin, his name is Hengky and he is from Papua. He does not speak very good Indonesian, so we have to teach really simply and slowly and repeat lots of things, but he is awesome and has such an awesome desire to learn and know the truth. He told us a story about how when he was really young a helicopter landed in his village in Papua and they had never seen anything like it. People came out of the helicopter and gave them Bibles in Indonesian. None of the people could read Indonesian, but somehow God provided a way for them to be able to understand the Bible and learn of Jesus Christ. That experience has guided his life and he knows that God can always provide a way for His will to be done. Hengky is a super shy person, but his testimony of the Savior is so strong and can be felt when he talks! I know that God will provide a way for him to be able to understand and receive the truth of this gospel. THIS IS TRUE and true seekers who are willing to humble themselves and ASK GOD, will know it is true. I know that this is Christ's church that has been restored to the Earth through a modern prophet. I know that is true more than I know anything else. I know and I am willing to do anything to help those around me know. I have tasted of the fruit and it has filled my soul with joy! (1 Nefi 8) This is still my fav mission scripture... 
Alma29:9 
"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."
I love you all!!! 
Love,
Sister Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment