Monday, June 9, 2014

The spirit is the KEY!

This week flew bye! Awesome week! This week we had zone conference and it was so good! My favorite thing was a challenge President Donald gave us, a while ago he challenged us to give the baptismal commitment in the first lesson, and this week he challenged us at the end of lessons to ask if we can kneel and pray with our investigators and ask them to pray and ask Heavenly Father right then if our message is true, then when we are kneeling to read a scripture, either D&C 8:2, Moroni 10:4 or 2 Nephi 31 where the Savior says "follow though me..." I love D&C 8:2... 2 Yea, behold, I will tell you in your mind and in your heart, by the Holy Ghost, which shall come upon you and which shall dwell in your heart. 

Me and my companion have been doing this and the spirit is so strong! When our investigators truly have a desire to know the truth, and pray with a sincere heart, their prayers will be answered. I think one of the biggest things I have learned on my mission is the power of praying with faith. God lives and he hears us. He loves us and wants to bless us, as we humble ourselves and turn to Him, he will pour out blessings upon us. The spirit is the key to everything we do everyday as missionaries, I have never felt God's love for me and His children more in my life, I love my mission and I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve my Father in Heaven! I love you all!! 

Love, 
Sister Reilly















The last picture is frog...yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment