Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pictures

I am not writing a long email this week because I used my time writing people back, but just know that we are continuing to see miracles here. We have met some people this week who I know the Lord has prepared to receive the gospel, and we are really excited! I love my mission! I know I am exactly where I am supposed to be and I know this is the Lord's work. Time is flying by, it is crazy, I don't like it! I will serve God with all my heart, might, mind and strength for these 18 months! Next week I will take pics with our investigators and write about each of them :) I love you all! Sorry for the short email Mom ;)
This is Daniel's aunt and uncle!



The other picture is where we email :)
I will try to take more pictures next week with all of our investigators!

No comments:

Post a Comment