Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas

Merry Christmas! :) Nothin like the Christmas spirit! We have some super sweet investigators right now. One is Laura..she has three kids and her husband just left her. She was looking for something to give her hope and she found it...the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. She is just eating up all the lessons and her and her oldest son will be baptized the week after Christmas. I will skype next Thursday, so this may be short, but I just want to give my testimony about TRUSTING IN THE LORD! I have learned over the last few weeks especially how important it is to TRUST AND RELY ON THE SAVIOR. As long as we are trying to go through our days on our own strength, we can never succeed, but as we rely on our Savior to literally guide our every action, WE CANNOT FAIL. I have never felt the power of prayer so strongly in my life. HE HEARS, HE LOVES US, HE WILL HELP US, and he expects us to help our brothers and sisters. I hope this Christmas we can all reach out to help the lowly in heart. I know that I am literally nothing without Jesus Christ on my side and I can do anything WITH Him. As I have helped others grow A testimony of Jesus Christ or grow IN their testimony of HIM, I feel that MY testimony and reliance in my Savior continues to grow, and I couldn't be more thankful for that. Thank you for your prayers, I love you from way over here :) 

Sister Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment