Monday, November 10, 2014

Press forward with faith!

It was a great week. But before I explain some things that happened this week I just want to share my testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ. I have never felt closer to him in my life, and as I grow closer to Him, the more of a desire I have to share my testimony of Him. He lives. He knows you, he knows your name and He has felt all that you have felt and will feel. He loves YOU and is pulling for YOU. I know that my Redeemer lives, I know that He was chosen before the world was to be the Savior and Redeemer of the world, to give himself as a great atoning sacrifice for all that have been and will be on the Earth. He is my rock and the foundation of my faith, and with Him I cannot fail. His hand reaching out to each of us, no matter who we are, where we live, what we have done,, He is waiting for us to take His hand and lead us to better things. To become better, to feel better, to LIVE better, and later to come live with Him and His Father for eternity. HE is the way to happiness. I feel it everyday. His invitation to ALL is to come unto Him and feel of His goodness! COME AND SEE. 

Yesterday was stake conference in Solo. We had to be there for Saturday, but the rest of the members left at 7am from the church to come. Pak Penijo (i sent a pic of him last week) usually gets picked up by a member to come to church, but the member could not take him. He woke up at 4 in the morning and walked to the church. That is about a 6 mile walk, and he is over 70 years old. THAT is faith in action. He is ready to be baptized this week, along with the husband and wife who I have been sending pictures of. They also walked to the church yesterday morning, and although I was elbowing the mom to keep her awake during conference they loved it :). On the way home, our bus had no AC and everyone was just sweating...so hot. I started going up and down the isles of the bus and fanning all the members, they got a good laugh out of it! I LOVE THIS WARD! We are getting so much help from the ward, it is amazing. I will really miss a lot of people in Jogja! Also, Pak Juhartono got the Melchizedek priesthood at conference yesterday...he is so solid and the change in him and his wife since being baptized is so awesome. I love the gospel, I love these people, I love my Savior! 
And I love you! 







Dengan Kasih, 
Sister Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment